Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Back!!

Not that I ever really went away. I have had heaps to blog about, but I just hate blogging without photos to go with it. Unfortunately, the cord to download my pics from the camera died and then got lost hence, no posts. But, hubby has promised to pick up a card reader on his way home form work tonight so I can blog to my hearts content. Be prepared for an onslaught of photos!!!!

So, what is new you ask?? Well here is a preview.....Liana had her first solo violin recital where she played Twinkle Twinkle. We have video footage to download cause I know you all are dying to hear a 4 year old play Twinkle on her violin!!! She also started ballet and has been very busy creating some great lapbooks with our FIAR books.

We have started Totschool with Liam. Click here to find out more. This week we have been learning about ducks. He has also started having violin lessons with Liana's teacher. He's not quite ready for a real violin yet, although he thinks he is, so for now he has to be happy with the cardboard one!!

We have moved house. We are gradually moving up into the hills. We are on a 1/2 acre bush block across the road from National Park. The kids call the backyard their forest. We've had roos in the front garden and possums in the tree. The house needs a lot of work but the setting is beautiful.

So that is a brief update. Stay tuned for many, many, photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment