Friday, August 10, 2007

Waterfalls




Well, I've had this blog for about a month and am yet to post so I thought I'd better start now or I never will!! So here it is my first entry.

We've been having quite a bit of rain the last couple of weeks, which we desperately need, but isn't great when you are stuck at home with two kids. Yesterday was a beautiful day so we all went for a nature walk (ala Charlotte Mason) We went to the waterfalls not far from us and had a little hike along the creek it empties into. Jsut beautiful with all the recent rain we've had. The kids had a blast and I think Liana would've stayed there all day. I think we will make this the first entry into our new Natural Journal for Liana.

Now to see if I can post some pictures from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment