Friday, August 24, 2007

My Baby is Growing Up!

Well, my little baby really isn't a baby anymore!! She had her first night away from us on Wednesday. We planned for her to stay the night at her Nanna's but really no-one thought she would last. We were expecting (and kind of hoping secretly I think) to have to go and rescue her at bedtime or in the middle of the night at least. But, no, she surprised us all and went to bed and slept through til 7am!!!! She woke up quite happy and didn't even want mum and dad then. When we went to pick her up she was sooo excited. I think it was more traumatic for us than it was for her! She really isn't a baby anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Kids are so open to adventures and fun - I imagine she had a wonderful time :) It's so hard to see them grow up sometimes...
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete